Are you seeking hot topics with real learning transfer? While Sherri earns an average of 4.65 (1-5 scale) for her facilitative instructional style on session evaluations, she is more interested in the participant choosing to change their behavior. By customizing the learning experience to participant expectations in the classroom, Sherri knows that transformational learning can occur. The participant not only answers, “YES!” when she asks “Can you make changes based on what you have learned today?” content but “Will you?”
Looking for edu-tainment at your offsite with a common sense and a truly applicable message? Sherri offers more than 30 modules of professional, team, and personal development topics which can be mixed and matched or taken as individual sessions. She is a certified trainer in multiple disciplines. Her modules include leadership skills, communication skills, teambuilding, strategic thinking, board capacity and coaching for managers.
Interested in workshops on the business staples with skills that can be immediately used? The topics change as research is synthesized and insight gained:
- Healthy Communication at Work
- Coaching for Managers (Beginning and Advanced)
- Work With Me: Increasing Cross-Generational Communication
- Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Facilitating Effective Meetings
- Influencing and Negotiating
- Inspiring Innovation
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Leading Healthy Change
- Strengths-Based Strategic Planning
- Attracting and Maintaining a Highly Effective Workforce
- Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Managing Across Generations
- Next Generation Workplace Skills
- Optimizing High-Performance Teams
- From Jitterbug to Twitter: Motivating Generations to Buy
- Delegation/Time Management
- Making The Best Career Transition
- Thriving During Change
- Creating Work/Life Synergy
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
All presentations and trainings are modified to your organization’s needs. This is not an intervention, it is a tool for long-term behavioral change. Sherri interviews potential participants on their pain points and determines how the training can provide the most value. She creates a potential ROI then dependent upon your needs offers training sessions from 45 minutes to multiple days. Training can be in-person or via webinar, deepening on client request. After delivery of the training, Sherri offers aftercare support to ensure the information shared is being applied.
Since 2007, Sherri has also partnered with Rolling Horse Ranch to offer equine leadership LEAP courses with Dr. Ellen Kay Gerhke. Move out of the classroom and into the corral to better understand the energy in your leadership style in an unforgettable training session. These highly-sought-after sessions offer a short-cut to appreciating and modifying your leadership style for maximum benefit for you and your organization.
Resonate with you? Connect with Sherri Petro at (858) 583-3097 and email@example.com.
“Amazing webinar! I am so glad that this webinar will be available for reference. Great book recommendations!” – Kelly Vaden, Catholic Charities of Shreveport