Sherri Petro – Generational Expert
- Hundreds of presentations, workshops, and seminars to her credit.
- Her passion is educating organizations on how to increase organizational sustainability by leveraging the talents and skills of all in multi-generational workplaces.
- Sherri has stories, statistics, and style that drive the content home.
- Sherri’s good humor serves her well as she works through serious organizational issues to achieve results.
- Sherri is an edu-tainer.
We offer a free 30 minute discovery consultation.
No obligation. Just a frank discussion to explore if Sherri Petro can help you or your organization.
Call us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 855-60-TeamVPI or 855-608-3268
Address: 11662 Calle Paracho
San Diego, CA 92128
Generational Expert Sherri Petro shares answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
1. What are your tips for those who are Managing Millennials?
· Start with the positive
· Tell them what makes you happy
· Be direct and clear
· Expect a collaborative approach to reviewing performance
· Learn about their career goals and align your requests, as best as you can, with those goals
· Name it. Be very clear on what you really want to happen
· So what? Share the facts and why you need it to happen
· Now what? Provide exactly what you need of them
3. What are Smart Strategies for bringing out the best in Millennials while onboarding?
· Get them on a field ride or job shadow early
· Use a Baby Boomer mentor to help them navigate the organizational social network
· Be the person that helps them grow!
· Engage from the get-go. Bring them in early on projects so they can see the components