“I find the multi-generational topic fascinating” concludes Women Lead Radio. Listen here to the interview with Generational Expert Sherri Petro.
Looking for a dynamic generational speaker whose mission is to create understanding and make connections?
Meet Sherri Petro. Sherri is a generational training expert and presenter with hundreds of presentations, workshops, and seminars to her credit.
Her passion is educating organizations on how to increase organizational sustainability by leveraging the talents and skills of all in multi-generational workplaces.
A crusader masked as a management consultant, Sherri has stories, statistics, and style that drive the content home. Her good humor serves her well as she works through serious organizational issues to achieve results. Sherri is an edu-tainer.
Whether it be an annual conference, work event, team meeting or a unique occasion, Sherri presents on several hot topics.
Watch Sherri present Generational Training at this annual conference:
- Engaging. Encouraging. Experienced. Sherri is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and trainer.
- Sherri asks provocative questions and follows the energy in the room, shepherding the process to your outcomes.
Workshops and Customized Training
- Sherri earns an average of 4.65 (1-5 scale) for her facilitative instructional style on session evaluations.
- Change your mindset, conversations and activities to claim stellar results.
“Sherri Petro, President of VPI Strategies, is a fabulous trainer/facilitator. We thank her for aptly facilitating a discussion between executive and managers on some thorny issues…it was very beneficial.” – Rotary Club of San Diego North
“I have known Sherri for over ten years and have hired her for her talents in presenting, facilitation and coaching in several organizations. All her work is customized. When we plan projects or coach, she is responsive, intuitive and thought-provoking. Sherri is constantly thinking about how to maximize the value for my organization. It shows when she delivers a thoughtful service, right on the money.” – Scott A. Suckow, VP Development and Government Relations, Mental Health Systems
“Reliable and precise on her delivery – Sherri’s innovative ideas, expertise, skills and understanding of internal dependencies and the challenges of the utility market made projects a dream to work on with her. As a facilitator, she is genuine, engaging and flexible, while creating a non-judgmental and objective environment that guarantees client success. If you want positive, sustainable results, Sherri is the right person for the job!” – Shannon is a Program Manager and fellow OD professional, SDG&E
“Sherri is the best strategic mind in the business. She is a facilitator, a coach and the person that can help you unravel your opportunities and get them into practical application. Her insights have been so valuable to me over the years, she is a trusted advisor.” – Chris Kasulka, Oakmont Management Group CEO
“Sherri is easy to work with. She listened to our objectives, authored a dynamic presentation and received excellent reviews when she presented. The audience really appreciated the information and her style.” – Alison Ball, Intuit
“This was a fantastic webinar. It was thorough and relevant. I will definitely be sharing this information with the other staff. I look forward to other (webinars) like it.” – Katie, Blackwater Regional Library
“Sherri is a great accountability partner. She has been instrumental in helping me build a private practice. Her friendly, supportive and professional approach is a driving force that keeps me on track. She encourages me to set realistic and attainable goals. I am more empowered and in control.” – Kerrie Aiello, Therapist and Parent Educator
“Excellent presenter: voice, manner, information, and slides, etc.” – Sue Waldrop, Powder Springs Library
“Sherri was asked back for Accounting Day 2012 because she had the single most attendees in recent years and garnered the highest satisfaction rating at Accounting Day 2008.” – Jim Colville, Accounting Day Chair
Sherri Petro serves on the Expert Panel for ManagingAmericans.com, a popular management blog with more than 300,000 monthly readers. Sherri contributes monthly to the Workplace Communication Skills Blog and is one of the most highly read columnists.
This popular article Promises, Promises: The Power of Keeping Our Word highlights some of the organizational values Sherri advocates for.
Follow Sherri on Twitter to get an alert when Sherri’s next column is released.
Sample of Clients Served:
- AL Wizard
- Big Fish Consulting
- California Miramar University
- Canon Capital
- City Mortgage
- Climatec Building Technologies Group
- Cobham Microelectronic Solutions
- Environmental Control of WI
- Glen Ivy Resorts
- Grubb and Ellis/BRE
- HR Pilots
- Integral Senior Living
- Pacific Advisors
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- The Cooper Companies
- Association of Surgical Technologists
- Athena San Diego
- Balboa Park Cultural Partnership
- CA Center for Sustainable Energy
- Collaborative Community Education
- Community Health Improvement Partners
- East Village Business Improvement District
- High Tech Marketing Alliance
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Jacobs and Cushman San Diego Food Bank Hunger Conference
- Jewish Community Foundation
- MAAC Project
- Mental Health America
- Muslim Community Association of San Jose
- Nonprofit Management Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Public Pension Financial Forum
- Resounding Joy
- San Diego County Medical Society Foundation
- Society of Women Accountants
- USA Federal Credit Union
- Vista Community Clinic
- CA Department of Industrial Relations
- CA Department of Pesticide Regulations
- CA Employment Training Panel
- CA TB Control Board
- City of Stockton
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- First Five CA
- Kings County Library
- Regional Transportation Authority
- Sacramento State University
- San Diego HIV Planning Council
- Santa Clara County
- Unified Port of San Diego